11/29/2012

MeetUp Skills clinics

So I've been organizing skills rides on the website MeetUp. It's been a way to start introducing people to skills. Mostly the rides have been casual where we ride and I am sure to give instructions as we go, but we avoid doing official drills and skills like I'd do for a more formal setting.

I've decided to expand on the MeetUps and start adding skills clinics. These have a modest charge of $30 per person and the clinic sizes are limited to 5 people. This keeps it small and manageable. If you are interested in joining and seeing what I can offer come out! There will be one this Saturday at 1:30 in the Belmont Plateau and next Saturday at the same time.

There is also a free ride session next Saturday the 8th at 9:30am in the Wissahickon. This one will concentrate on log hopping and cornering.

Come join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment